Your Favorite Games
Vote This Game
Make the balls jump, upgrade and change the world! Drop the balls to generate energy with each bounce. Upgrade available balls and buy new ones to generate even more energy. Sell your balls empire to get meta-energy to change the world!
- Re-worked Buy Amount to be able to align (step) to 1/10/50/100
- Game auto-reloads when you click on new version notification, or reload game in settings
- Added Easter Event
- added “Regress” function to “Improve” button (Shift+Improve)
- added limit to “energy generator improver” count
- added maximum improvement level difference, auto-improve other tubes if required
- decreased price and removed level cap of “Prevent weak bubble” ability
- improved balance (mostly late-game, improvements 30+ speed up, but mid-game improved as well, no changes before improvement 4)
- added new ability “Prevent weak bubble” (to prevent spawning bubbles containing less than 1%/100% of current energy/sec, useful for bubble builds)
- added backgrounds from Valentine event
- added hot keys Shift+1-6 to buy upgrades (and in abilities, to switch current tube)
- added azerty keyboard hot keys for upgrade tabs
- added cloud save/load (manual only via settings, no auto-saving nor auto-loading from cloud). Save is connected to your kongregate user, so you must be logged in to kongregate to use cloud.
- added arrows to ability dialog to quick switch between tubes
- fixed free amplifier upgrade ability
- added options to disable ability effects
- added tube special abilities, available after your first improve to the tube.
- changed mid/late game balance to take into account new abilities.
- added daily reward
- added Saint Valentine Special Pack (You can buy special pack and get all Valentine’s event items as a bonus, or +25 Gems for each item if you already have it)
- added Night and Aqua themes
- added new ball style
- changes to energy generator: each improvement after 7th gives you 6 max levels of the energy generator instead of one
- if you’ve bought any energy generator meta-upgrades, they will be refunded to you and free respec is given.
- added an energy generator in the Meta-section, it’s useful after meta-activation (reset); added one free meta-energy refund to test energy generator
- added an energy generator improver to the shop
- added new version check (a message will appear at the bottom when new update is available, so that you can refresh page to see it).
- added experimental dark theme
Valentine’s Day Event is now LIVE! This is time limited event which will run for 10 days only and will not be available after that! Click the bouncing red heart tab to start/switch to the event.
Complete special achievements in the event (heart size) to earn special items which give you permanent bonuses.
Gems, shop bonuses bought and special event items are shared between your main game and event. Any gems earned in the event can be used in your main game and vice versa.
If you like/dislike something about the event, please leave a comment.
- added success/error indicator for the Save button, if you receive an error message on save check your browser settings, disable “private mode” for Safari
- added “Auto-capacity extender 10%” reward at level 5 of the Energy storage achievement. If you have already bought this upgrade you will receive 1 meta-energy instead
- 1 “Meta-energy refund” is given every reset
- reduced “Meta-energy refund” price from 10 to 1 gem
- if you’ve spent any gems on meta-energy refund, your gems spent will be refunded accordingly.
- Added idle mode multipliers (for description – click “?” on the idle multiplier in meta energy upgrades)
- Added idle players pack to the shop
- Added current multipliers to the stats tab
- due to numerous complaints, we’ve added meta-upgrade “Remove spikes”
- Click in the area above/under the tube for max/min height.
- Added q/w/e/r shortcuts for energy, bounce, ball size and tube height
- Added buttons to buy capacity for 10%, 50%, max of energy
- Added spikes to pop the bubble inside the game field (to prevent chasing bubble outside game window)
- Buy Amount: added 50, removed 25%
- Added switch in tube’s info between percent and energy/sec
- Colored upgrades can be activated in the Settings tab
- Added “Save game” button in the Settings tab
- Show/hide the number of available upgrades in the tabs can be selected in the Settings tab (if the late game lags a lot, try disabling this option for performance boost)
- added Meta-energy refund to the shop (first one FREE, then for some gems)
- added max values for tube height and ball size
- separate buy multipliers for each tab
- added tube’s energy proportion value
- added option to enable/disable energy text on every bounce
- added different figures for each tube improve (change in the Settings tab)
- increased bubble fluctuation in time
- added energy per second display
- added shortcuts to switch buy amount
Click inside the tube to drop the ball, click buttons to upgrade stuff.